Airport Taxi Transfer
Leeds-Bradford International Airport (20 minutes from the school) = £30
Manchester International Airport (1 hour from the school) = £75
How to book a taxi on arrival at Leeds Bradford Airport
Go to the Arrow Cars office at the airport when you arrive. You can pay by card or cash. They are reliable and you do not need to organise anything before arrival.
How to pre-book an airport taxi transfer:
- Contact us with your flight details as soon as possible and send a payment for the booking
- Keep a copy of your booking form with you. This has the telephone number of your driver and the emergency telephone numbers of the school.
- The driver will be waiting for you in the “Arrivals” area of the airport
- He will be holding a sign with your name on it
- He will help you with your luggage and take you to your accommodation
- You do not need to pay the driver again.
What to do if…..
- you miss your flight
- your flight is delayed
Between 8.00am and 5.30pm (UK time), contact the school – 0113 2751964 or 0113 2883046
Outside of these times, contact one of the emergency telephone numbers – 07775905457
- If you do not feel confident to contact the school, you may contact your agent who will contact the school for you
- We will then contact the driver and your accommodation to make new arrangements
What to do if….
- the driver is not there
Wait in the arrival area for 30 minutes (The driver may have been delayed due to busy traffic)
- After 30 minutes call the driver on the number which is on your booking/arrival form
- If you cannot contact the driver, please call the emergency number for the school (07775905457)
Getting to/ from Leeds Bradford Airport by bus or coach
Leeds Bradford Airport is located between Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate and is easily accessible by public transport. A wide range of bus services make it quick and convenient to get to the airport, running daily from early morning to late evening, including weekends and bank holidays.