What is Self Study?
All students who are taking a course at Leeds English Language School are welcome to stay at school after classes have ended to continue studying independently and make use of the school’s resources, including:
- Supplementary grammar practice books
- Practice papers for IELTS and FCE exams
- Graded readers (story books for different levels)
- Chromebook computers for online study
- Dictionaries and reference books
Where is the Self Study room?
Burley Road – Room 8
Victoria Road – Room 2 (upstairs)
What time is the Self Study room open?
Monday: 14:45 – 15:45
Tuesday: 14:45 – 15:45
Wednesday: 14:45 – 15:45
Thursday: 14:45 – 15:45
Friday: Closed (library access only)
Is this a free class?
No, this is not a lesson. However, there is a teacher available in the room to give you advice and help you to find and photocopy the materials you need. There will be a different teacher every day.