Camp Xplode International Summer School 2019
A Summer Camp with a Difference
Join local English children, learn English and have fun!
At a glance…
Monday 22nd July to Friday 16th August 2019
For children age 10-14
Learn English throughout the day through a mix of formal and informal lessons led by our excellent Leeds English teachers!
Stay with an English family and experience English family life!
Fun and activities with local English children led by enthusiastic, dedicated, qualified and professional Camp Xplode staff!
Beautiful and safe location with a swimming pool
Two full-day excursions a week on Wednesday and Saturday (eg York, Manchester, Scarborough, FlamingoLand)!
Camp Xplode (Per Child)
- English Language Lessons and Activities plus lunches/snacks
- Accommodation with an English family and partial board
- Please note that Leeds English Language School endorses but does not run Camp Xplode.
- Camp Xplode have run activities for local English children since 2011.
- Leeds English Language School is a British Council-accredited school and was established in 2001.
- Students must study for at least one week on the Camp Xplode International Summer School.
- Students must arrive on the Sunday before they begin the summer school, if staying in a homestay.
- All Leeds English and Camp Xplode staff are fully qualified and DBS-checked.
- Homestays are arranged through Study Links and all families are thoroughly vetted and DBS-checked. Study Links has over 20 years of experience and is AEGIS-accredited.
- Airport pick up is available at an additional cost with our dedicated and trusted DBS-checked drivers.
- All students (and their parents/guardians) in homestays will have a 24-hour emergency telephone line provided by Study Links.
- Leeds English will help to arrange your booking from start to finish.