- Leeds is a city located in the county of West Yorkshire.
- There are 5 beautiful National Parks (areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty) near to the city
- Yorkshire is home to several coastal resorts, such as Whitby and Scarborough
- Leeds is 20 minutes by train from the ancient city of York
- Yorkshire is famous for picturesque towns like Haworth, Ilkley and Skipton
Winner of Europe’s Leading Destination Award
Yorkshire has previously beaten Berlin, London and Madrid to win the title of Europe’s Leading Destination (2013)