- You will receive a personal tutorial with your teacher during the first or second week. This is a 10-minute meeting where your strengths and weaknesses are discussed.
- Your teacher will also give you a folder which contains assignments to complete in order to improve your weaker areas. This is called an Individual Learning Plan (ILP).
- You complete a new ILP assignment every two weeks.
- You decide which ILP assignments to do, with the advice of your class teacher.
- Your ILP assignments are assessed by your teacher who will give feedback and guidance to help you improve.
- Students studying for longer periods will have a tutorial update every term in week 5, during which the teacher will discuss their progress.
- General English students are assessed every 2 weeks by their teachers. If we feel that you are struggling, you will be given extra help and a plan to help you improve.
- Students are welcome to speak to the academic management team at any time about their studies.