Insurance for students

Car Insurance

If you buy a car in the UK, you will need to insure it.

Here you can find more information about insuring a car in the UK. U-Switch for drivers with a non-UK licence

Aviva may recognise your no claims bonus from your own country.  This could save you a lot of money.

Other insurers can be found here:

Money Maxim New to the UK (A comparison site)

Direct Line Foreign Drivers

Read More about Driving in the UK 

Medical and Personal Insurance

You may wish to take travel insurance while you are in the UK.

Click on the links below for insurance offers especially designed for students.



Translate »