This information is given on the Foundry Website:
“If you’re looking for an ideal location matched with value for money, The Foundry is the place for you. Just a ten minutes’ walk away from both Leeds Beckett University and the University of Leeds, students choose The Foundry for its easy access to campus and great facilities on offer.
With a wide selection of en-suite rooms and studio apartments, The Foundry offers flexibility and choice for students with an affordable price tag. But this Leeds student accommodation offers much more than just four walls, with an exciting monthly events programme, spacious social areas, on-site gym, private study spaces and cinema room, the energy of The Foundry is social and infectious.
The Foundry’s great location means that you are never far away from a great night out or a cool shopping experience.
- Close to Uni
- High speed WiFi
- Social spaces & 24 hour security
- All-inclusive package and spacious rooms
- A student experience “like no other”
|Number of bedrooms per flat||4/5/6|
||Private ensuite with shower, sink and toilet|
|Distance from school||20 minute walk to Burley road
|Distance from city centre||10 minute walk / 3 minute bus journey
|On main bus routes||yes|
||Yes – 24/7
||Not included (self-catering only, use of shared kitchen)
|CCTV monitoring and secure fob entry system||yes|
- From £165 per week for bookings of 4 weeks +.
- No Booking fee
- Deposit (refunded when you leave)
How to book
Visit : The Foundry https://abodusstudents.com/accommodation/the-foundry/
The Foundry only takes direct bookings. Please email [email protected] or [email protected] or telephone 0113 493 1220 to discuss availability and bookings.
If you have any problems booking, the school will be able to help.
Travel there by bus
- If you would like to travel by bus, here are some options:
- If you are studying for 4 weeks or more, we suggest you get a monthly student bus pass. It costs £44 for a monthly student bus pass.
- Get a day pass (unlimited bus travel for 24 hours in Leeds) this costs £4.20. Get on the bus and ask the driver for a “FirstDay” ticket.
- If you only want to get on the bus once (and walk home later or not use the bus again for whatever reason) ask for a “single” this costs £3
- If you want unlimited bus travel for 1 week in Leeds, ask the driver for a “FirstWeek ticket” which is £15
The Foundry contact details:
Tel. +44 (0)113 4931220
Foundry Student Accommodation
Leeds LS3 1BN