British Council Accredited
We have just had our 2017 British Council Report (click to download).
We are very proud to have received strengths in the following categories:
- Student administration
- Quality assurance
- Learning resources
- Academic management
- Course design
- Learner management
- Care of students
“The British Council inspected and accredited Leeds English Language School in February 2017. The Accreditation Scheme assesses the standards of management, resources and premises, teaching, welfare, and care of under 18s and accredits organisations which meet the overall standard in each area inspected (see www.britishcouncil.org/education/accreditation for details).”
- We only employ qualified teachers. For full-time courses, teachers must have at least 2 years of post-qualification experience
- Our IELTS teachers receive special training before teaching the exam preparation courses
- Our teachers attend regular professional development sessions to ensure high standards of quality
- From your first day, our Student Services staff are here to help you and give you advice
- You will receive a personal tutorial with your teacher during your first couple of weeks
- A plan is started which focuses on your weaker areas. This is called an Individual Learning Plan (ILP).
- in the centre of the UK and well connected to other major cities by road and rail
- surrounded by stunning natural beauty
- a student-friendly city with great entertainment and an affordable cost of living!
- 2/3 students who come to the school are recommended by friends or family!
“The office always care about us and I’m sure they do the best to make the students happy. The teachers are great so kind and friendly. The students are friendly and multicultural.”
“I studied in LELS and it was the best experience ever. I still remember my first day, all my classmates and my amazing teachers. I couldn’t have found anything better. I recommend to everyone this school.”
“The best school in leeds, I had a great time in this school and this city”