Work for Leeds English Language School
Current vacancies (2)
Looking for a role which allows your dynamic approach, creativity and enthusiasm for teaching English to flourish?
Experienced but still curious about developing further as a teacher?
If so, there is an exciting opportunity for you to join the teaching team at Leeds English Language School.
You are DELTA qualified or sufficiently experienced to show DELTA teaching standard in the classroom, and are ready to commit to a potential long-term role in a successful, high-quality school.
- Teaching General English and/or IELTS preparation classes
- Up to 21 contact hours per week
- Setting and marking of homework and tests
- Writing reports
- Completing admin
Regular working hours are 8-30 to 4-30, Monday to Thursday and 8-30 to 3-30 on Friday.
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience post-CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL qualification
- DELTA is preferred but not essential
- Preferably has experience teaching IELTS preparation
- Preferably has experience teaching Arabic speakers
Classroom teaching at Leeds English