A 10-week English course with flexible hours so you can study at a time of day that suits you.
Online IELTS (10 weeks)
- A 10-week course with flexible hours so you can study at a time of day that suits you
- Teachers will guide you and help you during the course
- IELTS test practice and real-time testing
- 4 full IELTS tests
- Written by Cambridge Assessment, who write the IELTS test
- Leeds English Teachers are Cambridge IELTS trained and at least TEFLi qualified
This course is suitable for
- Students who have achieved an Intermediate level of English (CEFR B1) OR students who have already achieved IELTS band 5.0 or higher
- Students who want to work from home
- Students who want to improve their English before taking the IELTS exam
- Students who want to progress to higher education
- Students who are aged 14 and over*
*Consent from the guardian/parent will be required for students under the age of 18. All Leeds English staff are DBS checked.
**Leeds English Online courses are not included in British Council inspection criterias.